We at Simply Cosmetic Surgery (SimplyCosmeticSurgery.com) are committed to protecting the privacy of our website users. The policy below sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information is collected?
The following kinds of personal data may be collected, stored or used:
- information about your visits to the website and your usage.
- information about any transactions carried out between yourselves and us in relation to this website. This includes information regarding any purchases you may make through this website.
- information that you may provide to us when registered and/or subscribing to the services on this website.
Information about your visits and your computer may be collected when you visit this website. This includes data such as your IP address, geographical location, browser, referral source, time spend on the website and the number of pages you view. This information may be used in the future to help the administration of the website, to enhance the usability of the website, and for marketing purposes.
Using your personal data
- personalise the website to improve your browsing experience.
- send information which we deem relevant to you via email. Should you wish to opt out of these emails, please email us.
- provide other companies with statistical information about our user base. This information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- we will not provide your personal information to any third party companies for the purposes of direct marketing or otherwise unless we have previously gained your express consent.
- we will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or otherwise.
- if required to do so by law.
- in connection with any legal proceedings.
- if we need to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (for example in the case of fraud prevention).
- to the vendor or seller of any assets, or prospective assets, that we are in the process of selling or buying.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions and measures to prevent the loss, editing or misuse of our user’s data. However, the internet is an inherently insecure medium therefore no guarantees can be made as to the security of any data sent over the internet. Any information that you provide to use will be stored on our secure servers.
At any time, you may ask us to provide you with copies of any information that we hold about you however provision of this data may be subject to an administration charge. You may instruct us at any time to not use your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, we will usually give you the option to agree in advance for the use of your personal data for marketing purposes or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of the usage of your information for marketing purposes. You can also send us an email expressly asking us not to use your personal data whenever you wish.
Third party websites